Client Authentication response timeout

Hello,

Using the latest vpilot version, I keep getting disconnected with mainly the following error message: Client Authentication response timeout.

I have a relatively good internet connection.

What is strange is that it sometimes works, but it will only connect after the 10th attempt or something, but will then drop after 5 or 10 minutes, sometimes 1 hour.

Really strange.

(same situation with Euroscope which actually always disconnects after 5 seconds but works perfectly with a VPN)

I just managed to connect to be kicked off after 2 or 3 minutes with the followong message: "the server has failed to respond to the authentification challenge"

On another attempt, the plane connection stabilised but the voice keeps disconnecting et reconnecting with the following message: "Disconnected from voice server. Reason: lost server connection. Voice will attempt to automatically reconnect. Connected to voice server. 

I just don't get it.....

Edited by Fred Navarro

Yeah maybe.... It certainly is not a configuration problem on my side since I eventually managed to remain connected twice for 45 minutes non stop, so my computer/sim/vpilot work OK and are properly configured. However, before managing to connect, I need to try several times....

What I am puzzled about is what the meaning of the warning message is, and why I do struggle to connect?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Fred I face the same problem but this happens to me mainly when I'm in a busy airspace. I tried changing servers, tried reducing traffic limit etc , yet nothing really worked for me. I have a stable internet connection but none of this is helping me to connect to the network when I'm in busy airspace both while being a ATC or a Pilot. I can only connect using a VPN under such circumstances unfortunately. I just don't get why VPILOT gives me the timeout error every time I connect in a busy airspace. 

Fred are you living in UAE or somewhere in Middle East by any chance? Because I know few UAE residents who face the same problem like us.