You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xPilot doesn't work...

• xpilot
  • not working

Thomas Borges

Thomas Borges
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well I have been trying to at least attempt my first flight on VATSIM, but I am unable to do so because my xPilot is never working. It doesn't show up under plugins, whenever I connect other aircraft don't show up. The log does state "Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found." that is known to be the C++ Issue but I installed the 2015-2019 C++ and uninstalled all other C++ Redistributable in my computer. I already attempted reinstalling xPilot twice with no result. Same thing with my CSL Library and still nothing. I thought this might be an issue with xPlane because I am running 11.50b4 but in the patch notes for xPilot it does say that they added compatibility for 11.50. I also tried using xSquawkBox with the same result (No aircraft showing up), the plugin did show up under plugins however. Attached is my log file of one flight, however I did not try to connect to VATSIM on this flight I was only testing if xPilot would show up under plugins. Someone please help me with this.Log (2).pdf

Edit: The new Alpha version 1.3.3.0 does fix the issue that I can't find it under the plugins tab. It still doesn't fix that I cannot see any traffic in xPilot even though I have my CSL in the right location. When I check my new log file, it just states that a bunch of aircraft CSL's are reused or something. It does say it successfully loaded the CSL file though but I still cannot see the aircraft. It won't let me submit the log file as it is 2.8 MB. Most of what I see is this:

"xPilot/XPMP2 11:17:46.026 [WARN] CSLModels.cpp:386/CSLModelsAdd: Duplicate model 'B752_PVG', additional definitions ignored, originally defined in line 2221 of C:\ Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\xPilot\ Resources\CSL/BB_Boeing"

Edited by Thomas Borges
New Alpha fixed some things