Keeping up with VATSIM Events!

Hi everyone!

Every week, VATSIM Facilities from around the world host some really amazing events for VATSIM Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers to participate in. We wanted to keep you all up to date with how you can stay informed about our events, as we've created a brand new home for them on the social media platforms we love. The same VATSIM events, just in a better, more streamlined location!

On Twitter, follow @vatsimevents
On Facebook, give us a like on /vatsimevents
All events are posted on the Events Feed on our homepage, vatsim.net, and also posted in the Events section, right here on the VATSIM Forums!

If you're posting an event, make sure you take a look at the "Posting an event? Read this!" thread for more information about officially posting an event.

Division Event Managers and others that post official events in this section, you're more than welcome to reply to this thread with any questions or concerns that you may have. Our Marketing Team is here to help you! Be sure to give a like & follow to  the new VATSIM Events accounts.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to let us know!

Thanks,
VATSIM Marketing & Comms Team

Brant Marshall
General Manager - VATSIM Social Media
VATSIM Web Developer

[email protected]

9KMxVhG.png

Please post feedback, questions, or concerns about the forum here.

On 4/28/2020 at 4:34 AM, Daniel Blasig said:

Are you going to manage the event data in the calendar of the forum? I see that there is a possibility to subscribe to an ical file.  https://forums.vatsim.net/calendar/

In that case I stop "my" ical google calendar.

Best regards

Daniel

Good question, I think this is something that @Matthew Bartelsand @Mats Edvin Aaroare possibly working on. Will take a look and keep you updated for sure!

Brant Marshall
General Manager - VATSIM Social Media
VATSIM Web Developer

[email protected]

9KMxVhG.png

Please post feedback, questions, or concerns about the forum here.

• Board of Governors

We are going to be using that feature in the future, but are still working on getting it all set up.

Matt Bartels
VP: Marketing & Communication
## vpmkt (at) vatsim.net
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own and not representative of the official opinion of the VATSIM Board of Governors

• 2 months later...
  • Board of Governors

We've found a better way outside of the forums. We will announce more in the future.

Matt Bartels
VP: Marketing & Communication
## vpmkt (at) vatsim.net
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own and not representative of the official opinion of the VATSIM Board of Governors