You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[Split topic] Programs needed for XP/FSX:SE

Peter Sloove

Peter Sloove
Posted
Posted

Hello,i'm not exactly new,(last time i flew online was i think 2005),but can you tel me what programs i need ,maybe it's my age but i find it a bit confusing what the manual say about all the programs.I fly X plane and FSX-SE

Peter

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted

Hello Peter, I split your topic as you were replying to an existing thread instead of making a new one.

First of all, welcome back! There are several clients you can use, but my personal recommendations are these:

X-plane client: xPilot

FSX:SE client: vPilot

Secondly, as there has been vast changes to the network the last 15 years since you last visited, I would very much recommend that you freshen up on the VATSIM Code of Conduct, and remember that if you need any help, we have the VATSIM Pilot Resource Centre which holds numerous thorough tutorials.

We are all here if you need help, welcome back to the network!

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

Peter Sloove
Posted
Posted

Ok thanks Mats,sorry that wrote in the wrong place,and i will freshen up everything

again thanks

Peter

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted

No problem Peter, feel free to reach out to me on the email in my signature if you need any more help!

All the best. 🙂

• Like 1

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new