You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Error connecting to voice server (vPilot)

Wil Artman

Wil Artman
Posted
Posted

Good afternoon

I've been through the vPilot threads and so far have only found one entry on this topic, of which the solution was vague. 

I installed v2.5.2 (current download version) and have properly set up all of the credentials and other items in the initial set up. However, when I connect, I get the following error:

image.png.0fbda92b9b51584a18e7d8cb44a33ba9.png

I uninstalled, and the reinstalled the client to no avail. The FAQ page on Vatsim states that I need to ensure my password is entered correctly, which I've verified by logging in to VatSim and this forum. My password is five digits and hard to mess up.

I'm running FSX Steam Edition. (BTW, I get the same error when trying the Swift client).

The other item to mention is that I just reactivated my VatSim account earlier this afternoon after a long work induced absence.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really want to get flying again, as I just retired and have a whole lot of time on my hands.

Thanks in advance for any input!!

Wil

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Wil Artman said:

The other item to mention is that I just reactivated my VatSim account earlier this afternoon after a long work induced absence.

There is your reply. Wait for up to 24 hours and try again 🙂

Me.

Wil Artman
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the info .... should have realized it would take a while to propagate.

Wil