You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xPilot No CSL Visable

• csl
  • xpilot

thiago soto

thiago soto
Posted
Posted

Hello,
I am on x-plane 11.41 and i am having issues seeing the other aircraft. I can hear everyone and everything but i cannot see them. I attempted to reinstall the CSL'S but still no luck. Any help? 

Thanks

THIAGO SOTO 

thiago soto
Posted
Posted

Thanks!!

thiago soto
Posted
Posted

still no fix any help???!!!

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Did you define the path to your CSL models in the xPilot settings? Can you upload X-Plane log.txt (upload to a file sharing like Google Drive) and share the link here. 

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Paul Woods
Posted
Posted

When I open x pilot settings it does not give me the window which gives the Enable/Load/Resources/Plugins/x pilot resources csl and when I try to use the pull down menu in the xplane window the x pilot toggles do nothing so I can only access the x pilot window on my desktop in a seperate window--- tried to send you files but not accepatable as gif files !!!!!!!!!!! I am quite sure that there is a simple solution 

so far --- downloaded and installed x pilot then the csl files from bluebell and they are in the x pilot csl folder -- I can hear and transmit but unable to see any traffic -- help please --- maybe its because I have 3 copies of x plane --- 1 that does not contain x pilot , 1 that is just for trying vulcan and one that does contain x pilot which is the one that I am using ---- have tried google , youtube , the org and now here !!!!! HELP PLEASE SO I CAN GO BACK TO ON LINE FLYING --- I do prefer x pilot to Squawkbox because I can actually now read messages because of bigger fonts .

Paul Woods
Posted
Posted

Here is the window which I cannot access which is from someon elses post

x plane x pilot jpeg settings window.JPG

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Paul Woods said:

When I open x pilot settings it does not give me the window which gives the Enable/Load/Resources/Plugins/x pilot resources csl and when I try to use the pull down menu in the xplane window the x pilot toggles do nothing so I can only access the x pilot window on my desktop in a seperate window--- tried to send you files but not accepatable as gif files !!!!!!!!!!! I am quite sure that there is a simple solution 

so far --- downloaded and installed x pilot then the csl files from bluebell and they are in the x pilot csl folder -- I can hear and transmit but unable to see any traffic -- help please --- maybe its because I have 3 copies of x plane --- 1 that does not contain x pilot , 1 that is just for trying vulcan and one that does contain x pilot which is the one that I am using ---- have tried google , youtube , the org and now here !!!!! HELP PLEASE SO I CAN GO BACK TO ON LINE FLYING --- I do prefer x pilot to Squawkbox because I can actually now read messages because of bigger fonts .

What version of xPilot are you running?

Paul Woods
Posted
Posted

x plane 11.41

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Paul Woods said:

x plane 11.41

xPilot version, not X-Plane version. 

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

It also sounds like you might not have the latest Microsoft C++ Redistributables. You can download and install those and see whether it helps.  But if the issue is related to you having multiple copies of X-Plane running, that's over my head and I trust Justin's advice will help 🙂

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Paul Woods
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Robert Shearman Jr said:

It also sounds like you might not have the latest Microsoft C++ Redistributables. You can download and install those and see whether it helps.  But if the issue is related to you having multiple copies of X-Plane running, that's over my head and I trust Justin's advice will help 🙂

How best to download the Microsoft C++ Redistributables because there are a multitude of sites that will search your pc for problems then invite you to register which usually involves giving credit card details

Paul Woods
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Justin Shannon said:

SORRY its xpiilot 1.3.7

Paul Woods
Posted
Posted
On 5/12/2020 at 4:18 PM, Justin Shannon said:

SORRY its xpiilot 1.3.7

Paul Woods
Posted
Posted

Here is

xPilot 15:00:08.547 [ERROR] XPilot.cpp:371/InvokeQueuedZmqCalls: Error calling queued function: xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:08.546 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:20.615 [ERROR] CSLModels.cpp:1055/CSLModelMatching: MATCH ABORTED - There is not any single CSL model available!

xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:20.615 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot 15:00:20.616 [ERROR] XPilot.cpp:371/InvokeQueuedZmqCalls: Error calling queued function: xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:20.615 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:34.999 [ERROR] CSLModels.cpp:1055/CSLModelMatching: MATCH ABORTED - There is not any single CSL model available!

xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:34.999 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot 15:00:34.999 [ERROR] XPilot.cpp:371/InvokeQueuedZmqCalls: Error calling queued function: xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:34.999 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:48.162 [ERROR] CSLModels.cpp:1055/CSLModelMatching: MATCH ABORTED - There is not any single CSL model available!

xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:48.162 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot 15:00:48.163 [ERROR] XPilot.cpp:371/InvokeQueuedZmqCalls: Error calling queued function: xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:48.162 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:59.449 [ERROR] CSLModels.cpp:1055/CSLModelMatching: MATCH ABORTED - There is not any single CSL model available!

xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:59.449 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot 15:00:59.450 [ERROR] XPilot.cpp:371/InvokeQueuedZmqCalls: Error calling queued function: xPilot/XPMP2 15:00:59.449 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot/XPMP2 15:01:08.730 [ERROR] CSLModels.cpp:1055/CSLModelMatching: MATCH ABORTED - There is not any single CSL model available!

xPilot/XPMP2 15:01:08.730 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot 15:01:08.730 [ERROR] XPilot.cpp:371/InvokeQueuedZmqCalls: Error calling queued function: xPilot/XPMP2 15:01:08.730 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot/XPMP2 15:01:35.707 [ERROR] CSLModels.cpp:1055/CSLModelMatching: MATCH ABORTED - There is not any single CSL model available!

xPilot/XPMP2 15:01:35.708 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot 15:01:35.708 [ERROR] XPilot.cpp:371/InvokeQueuedZmqCalls: Error calling queued function: xPilot/XPMP2 15:01:35.708 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot/XPMP2 15:02:15.096 [ERROR] CSLModels.cpp:1055/CSLModelMatching: MATCH ABORTED - There is not any single CSL model available!

xPilot/XPMP2 15:02:15.096 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

xPilot 15:02:15.096 [ERROR] XPilot.cpp:371/InvokeQueuedZmqCalls: Error calling queued function: xPilot/XPMP2 15:02:15.096 [FATAL] Aircraft.cpp:113/Aircraft: ASSERT FAILED: pCSLMdl

0:41:20.563 I/OVR: User is entering the holodeck.

0:41:22.077 I/OVR: User is leaving the holodeck.

0:41:22.077 I/SIM: User confirmed they want to quit

0:41:22.091 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_Normal to state_ShuttingDown

[AVS INFO]: Disabling...

my log text maybe the answer or clues will be here . I have been all over google , vatsim , x plane org , youtube etc etc and still this matter is unresolved .