You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

I'm New, need a little FLAi Help with Vpilot

• flai
  • fslabs
  • vpilot
  • al traffic

Jamie Gregory

Jamie Gregory
Posted
Posted

Hi, I was a die hard IVAO pilot until I realised how many light years away from Vatsims setup they are.

Being new I have a couple of things I need help solving/explaining if that's possible?

1. The Mirrored traffic looks great and I don't think i'm having any major issue's but for instance, when I'm in my FSLabs a319, all the other A319/320/321's cargo doors and passenger doors will be open if mine are. Is this something I need to get used to or is there a fix?

2. Is there a way or setting up a key command to have the vPilot window pop in/out of view? 

3. Some of the FLAi aircrafts (not all) have the green lights in four different places (slightly hovering above, below and on each side of the aircraft) 

Sorry if I'm asking these questions in the wrong place and if so would you point me to the correct place to ask

Thanks In Advance 

Jamie 

Gabriel Adei
Posted
Posted
  1. Can you tell me where to get this FLAi liveries? Sorry I know its not an answer to your question but I need a start

Tom Szczypinski
Posted
Posted

You can find FLAi files and instructions on how to get it installed here.

Tom Szczypinski
VATSIM Primary Operations Inspector
VATSIM VA Audit Manager

3OFjrxm.png

Gabriel Adei
Posted
Posted

Tom, you seem to have a world of knowledge for my start.

So quick question. I do not see any mention of fsx.se in the read up.

Does this work for fsx.se (steam edition)

I did the installation, went to the vPilot and seems only the fsx install got more sim objects (2470 models)

fsx.se has the same as before

Tom Szczypinski
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gabriel Adei said:

Tom, you seem to have a world of knowledge for my start.

So quick question. I do not see any mention of fsx.se in the read up.

Does this work for fsx.se (steam edition)

I did the installation, went to the vPilot and seems only the fsx install got more sim objects (2470 models)

fsx.se has the same as before

It should work just fine as far as I'm aware. On installation simply make sure that it points to the correct root directory.

Tom Szczypinski
VATSIM Primary Operations Inspector
VATSIM VA Audit Manager

3OFjrxm.png

Gabriel Adei
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have it installed but nothing showed for the fsx.se

The directory was pointed to fsx sim objects. Nothing for fsx.se

I am not sure if I need to install again and point to something under steam. And I cant even see which folders the flight sim installs in the steam edition

I tried in the fsx and connected to servers and it worked but I still see the default AIs and also hear the default ATC

Sorry to hijack your thread Jamie.

Edited by Gabriel Adei