You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Community's insight regarding new VA related system

Michal Wiech

Michal Wiech
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

I'm a software developer, pilot and a fellow flightsimer, although I like mainly combat sims. I'd like to learn, how you and VA operate, what aspects of the hobby you value the most. I'm designing a system similar to VA management software and I have many ideas for quite a long run. Although I'm making it just for the heck of it, releasing something you wouldn't like isn't really productive, also because I wouldn't use the software myself.

That's why I registered here and want to ask you, how are you like, what features are missing in existing software and what would be your opinion regarding my ideas.  I can post my questions here, but direct conversation would be far more efficient. I'd like to schedule a short meeting with, say, 2-3 of you, either separate or together. I need an insight of both hardcore and more relaxed virtual pilots. 

I can join your teamspeak, discord, connect via skype, whatever is convenient for you. I speak English, German and Polish. My timezone is UTC+2 this time of the year. 

I'm looking to hear from you,

Cheers.

Richard McDonald Woods
Posted
Posted

The mysterious 'M'😉

Cheers, Richard

You are the music, until the music stops. T.S.Eliot