You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

KJFK Cargo ramp locations

Jason Hickey 928972

Jason Hickey 928972
Posted
Posted

Hi guys (and gals) and greetings from the east side of the pond (uk)

After searching and searching i just cant seem to find a KJFK chart with the cargo area marked out, i got the airport chart with all the terminals and taxiways etc so dont worry i wont be getting lost I just dont know where the cargo area is at KJFK as its not marked on the airport chart and ive not flown into KJFK that much.

Im mostly FedExing the world (on time of course !) in and out of KMEM and normally KJFK is a tiny blip out of the cockpit window at FL350

If i get an answer (and im sure i will) i'll fire up my airport chart and check out your description of location or alternatively would welcome a link to a "ground/parking" chart.

Thanks in advance

seeeeeeeya !!

(see i do speak American LOL.... oh boy that catchphrase seems to have stuck)

Dan Everette
Posted
Posted (edited)

-Dan Everette

CFI, CFII, MEI

Having the runway in sight just at TDZE + 100 is like Mom, Warm cookies and milk, and Christmas morning, all wrapped into one.

Brian Fuller 973577
Posted
Posted

Now that's what I call a Diagram

Andras Kiss 888081
Posted
Posted

That is one sexy diagram!!!

Andras Kiss

NYARTCC Controller 3, NYARTCC Mentor

NYARTCC [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant Webmaster

3.png

Jason Hickey 928972
Posted
Posted

Wow, thanks Dan for your speedy response,

I think both Brian and Andras have said it all LOL

The first link (KJFK) is giving me an Adobe error code 109 and not opening the docomeent (probably an extra space or a . in the link) but i can see from the address where you got it from so i'll go direct but Newark and La Guardia links are working fine !

I have visited that page and saw the "airport facilities" link and thought i would only have to hit that link if i needed the bathroom or a few espressos

Once again thanks for taking the time to "smoke em out" for me so now for some Heathrow style chaos

Regards

Edit: Your link is fine, the problem appears to be on the website itself, I threw the Adobe error code 109 at Google and it suggests a pipe error/bad code on the server so i'll keep trying now i know where to look !

tom van der elst
Posted
Posted

it loaded fine for me,the first link that is.

cheers

Tom.

f1cert.gif

Jason Hickey 928972
Posted
Posted

Yup, all working now, must have been a server/internet problem

Thanks again

Andras Kiss 888081
Posted
Posted

Thanks Dan! ZNY thanks you as well

Andras Kiss

NYARTCC Controller 3, NYARTCC Mentor

NYARTCC [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant Webmaster

3.png

Greg Calderin
Posted
Posted

You can say that again Andras. You guys have one for EWR?

• 1 year later...
Mark McNamara 1061755
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

Am sorry to dig this post up after so long, but if anybody has a saved copy of that cargo chart could you please mail it to me, asked over on Airliners with no luck. Currently updated my FS9 and would like to have things as real as possible.

Cheers

Mark

Allan Burek 811687
Posted
Posted

What are you particularly looking for? I know KJFK quite well and would be willing to help you out.

Allan Burek

[email protected]

Mark McNamara 1061755
Posted
Posted
What are you particularly looking for? I know KJFK quite well and would be willing to help you out.

Thanks Allan, this may be too much to ask but here goes, one of the links in an earlier post had the location of all cargo flight parking at JFK, when they updated the website this link didn't work anymore. Would just like to know who parks where in the extensive cargo area at JFK, and thought someone may have saved a copy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark