You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Cross VATRUS. Feedback

Evgeny Vygornitsky

Evgeny Vygornitsky
Posted
Posted

Crossvatrus.thumb.jpg.774fedf2e32c302a0131360566bb83e7.jpg

One of the most ambitious events organized by our division has come to its end.

I want to express my deep gratitude to Division Event Manager, Maxim Tsygankov, VATRUS 4, who became the mastermind, co-author and the main organizer of this event.

Thanks to Ilya Pyankov, who quickly created the event page with all the relevant information needed for the pilots.

During 10 days, 678 flights were made, in which more than 200 pilots from both our division and our foreign friends took part.

I hope that acquaintance of pilots with the VATRUS division airports that participated in the event will give enlarge the amounts of flights on an ongoing basis, as well as increase the ATC coverage.

I would like to express special thanks to the VATRUS ATC team, who has been working tirelessly throughout the event:

Anastasia Lokotaeva, Kristina Zhukova, Julia Goryacheva, Akmal Idrisov, Alexander Schelganov, Alexey Vorobyov, Alexey Dobronravov, Alexey Dovbenko, Alexey Zimin, Alexey Kaznakov, Alexey Lysenko, Alexey Nevzorov, Alexey Stelmakh, Alexey Khokhrev, Anatoly Bazhenov, Andrey Viter, Andrey Zaitsev , Andrei Prokhorov, Andrei Tarasov, Anton Agayev, Anton Myglan, Arman Maksatov, Artyom Smorchkov, Artyom Smychkov, Artyom Somok, Ashot Akopyan, Bahruz Nabiev, Begench Ataev, Vadim Drachev, Vadim Kotelenets, Valery Polostyanoy, Vitaliy Alekseev, Vitaly Balabanets, Vladislav Ischuk, Vladislav Savchuk, Vsevolod Scryabin, George Kalandadze, Gleb Smolkov, Grigory Adamov, Grigory Badalov, David Markaryan, Daniil Voinov, Danila Yarov, Daniel Haineala (VACC Romania), Denis Kashin, Denis Rybalykin, Dziku Stepan Birka , Evgeni Dedyaev, Evgeni Smirnov, Evgeni Teliatitsky, Ivan Aksenenko, Ivan Pevtsov, Ivan Skatov, Ivan Chernov, Ivan Chokeniuk, Igor Melnik, Igor Strebkov, Kirill Rudavin, Kirill Stepkin, Kirill Shabunin, Konstantin Bednov, Christian Ivanenko, Christian Polizov, Maxim Gerasimov, Maxim Korobko, Maxim Khromtsov, Maxim Tsygankov, Matvey Safyannikov, Mikhail Gogolev, Nikita Mikheev, Nikita Chumichev, Oleg Fedorinov, Roman Savel, Sergey Balandin, Sergey Kovalenko, Sergey Yakubovsky, Timofei Degtyar, Farrukh Ibrahimov, Shokhruz Shepelev

VATRUS division staff will try to delight you with events of a kind. "Cross VATRUS" will definitely come back, in a slightly modified and more interesting format!

For those who took part in our event, your feedback will be much appreciated.

• Like 1

VATRUS Division Director, Supervisor

RU-CEN_FSS - CIS Central Asia FSS ("Asia-Center")

Email: director(at)vatrus.info

Deon Mathews
Posted
Posted

Congratulations on a successful event!!

Regards,

• Like 1

Deon Mathews

VATSIM Marketing & Communications Team