You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vEIN Update

Alan Cooke

• Board of Governors
Alan Cooke
Posted
Posted

Alot has been happening over at virtualei.net in the last few weeks so I thought I would send you an email to keep you all updated. 

We have a new CEO Peadar McFadden who takes over from Maksim. I would like to thank Maksim for his time at vEIN. He was a great asset and will be missed. Congratulations Peadar.

The VA also launched its new website this week. It should still be acessable from crew.virtualei.net but if you have issues please use the parent address virtualei.net

There are still a couple of issues but they will be sorted very soon. One of them is the simBRIEF intregation.I am waiting on them getting back to me with a new key.

The VA also re-introduced a forum for all our members. I would encourage all to register, but please use the format Firstname Secondname PilotID as your username or it will get rejected.

If you havent flown with us for a while your account is still active, please pop along and have a fly. 

Thats about it for now.

Best wishes

Alan Cooke

VA Owner

Alan Cooke VATGOV11

Vice President - Membership
VATSIM Board of Governors

[email protected]   

Do you have an account query check out FAQ

spacer.png9KMxVhG.png.e77dfe6e65703daa7a59178600611036.png