You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VatSpy not downloading data

Marco Fortin-Metzgen

Marco Fortin-Metzgen
Posted
Posted

I would very much appreciate if any one could shed some light on this.  Se graphic below...

Also, can someone tell me how to change servers... 😕

P.S. This post was originally posted in Vatsim UK forum

VatSpy.JPG

Trevor Hannant
Posted
Posted

As I replied over on the VATSIM UK Forums, you can't - it's all fed off a cluster that does this on a regular basis...    You just need to wait a minute and try again.

However, to add to your post for the VATSIM tech team, I also get this on a regular basis.  I have VATSpy running constantly through the day on the FS PC and this message pops up with an irregular frequency but regular enough to be several times a day, sometimes for longer stretches than a few minutes.

Trevor Hannant

Marco Fortin-Metzgen
Posted
Posted

Thank you for your input.  I only posted here as I thought you suggested to do so as the Tech people live here.  I apologise for the duplicity.

Trevor Hannant
Posted
Posted

I suggested you post here purely to highlight the issue to the tech team as it appears to be a recurring problem (I experience this at least once an hour).

Hopefully they'll see this and check their logs to determine the issue...

Trevor Hannant

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

I've seen a bit of chatter from tech team members on Discord to suggest that it's known about, and still a bit of a mystery, but being worked on.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png