You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[U.A.E vACC] Uptime Achievement!

Chriss Klosowski

Chriss Klosowski
Posted
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Dubai Intl. Airport (OMDB) was staffed during the whole week (27th Week), between 29th June 0000Z - 5th July 2359Z. This is the personal best record for the vACC. 
This wasn't possible without the support of the dedicated team of controllers from different nationalities that we have here in this vACC!

We handled good amount of both IFR & VFR traffic during the whole week along with 2 events. 

Thanks to everyone for the support.

spacer.png

Want to join an immersive, fun and engaging community? Why not join the U.A.E vACC as a pilot or controller! Start your ATC training with us at one of the regions busiest airport, head over to vatme.net/vacc/OMAE to learn more!

Edited by Chriss Klosowski
  • Like 12
CHRISS KLOSOWSKI
Division Director, VATSIM Middle East & North Africa  
VATSIM Network Senior Supervisor, Team 5
##  [email protected] 
##
 http://vatsim.me/    

1185353147_Signature(1).png.e6818c4256541cb309a1888bad7c9d33.png

Suprojit Paul
Posted
Posted

A valiant effort by all the controllers, not just in the UAE, but in the whole ME Division. 

A big thanks to all who contributed, pilots and controllers alike!

SUPROJIT PAUL
ATC Director 
VATSIM Middle East & North Africa
##  [email protected] 
##
 http://vatsim.me/    

1185353147_Signature(1).png.e6818c4256541cb309a1888bad7c9d33.png

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Nice effort!

An important thing is to book the ATC station and also include information of your expected logoff-time. Otherwise people like me will think "oh, this ATC has been online for 3 hours already, I bet he'll disconnect soon, I won't bother to actually fly there offline".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Bahaeddine El-Zarif
Posted
Posted
On 7/15/2020 at 4:49 AM, Chriss Klosowski said:

spacer.png

Dubai Intl. Airport (OMDB) was staffed during the whole week (27th Week), between 29th June 0000Z - 5th July 2359Z. This is the personal best record for the vACC. 
This wasn't possible without the support of the dedicated team of controllers from different nationalities that we have here in this vACC!

We handled good amount of both IFR & VFR traffic during the whole week along with 2 events. 

Thanks to everyone for the support.

spacer.png

Want to join an immersive, fun and engaging community? Why not join the U.A.E vACC as a pilot or controller! Start your ATC training with us at one of the regions busiest airport, head over to vatme.net/vacc/OMAE to learn more!

Well done guys!

On 7/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, Andreas Fuchs said:

Nice effort!

An important thing is to book the ATC station and also include information of your expected logoff-time. Otherwise people like me will think "oh, this ATC has been online for 3 hours already, I bet he'll disconnect soon, I won't bother to actually fly there offline".

I wholeheartedly agree with this. You will see more areas active.