You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Invalid CID/Password message

Alvaro Escorcia

Alvaro Escorcia
Posted
Posted

Hello

I reactivated my account and am trying t use vpilot and log-on to the VATSIM flight network

But I get this message: "Network error: Invalid CID/password" - I am using the same CID as I do for this website, 

How do I fix this? IS there a place to reset my password fr the flight network?

Regards

Alvaro Escorcia

VATSIM# 1275099

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hello Alvaro,

welcome back! When did you re-activate your VATSIM account? It can take up to 24 hours until the new status of your ID has been propagated to all servers and the AFV (new voice) server needs some time as well to receive these details.

If you have done this more than 24 hours ago, check that you have entered your PWD absolutely correct, don't copy-paste it, because blank spaces may be hiding in the copied text.

Brant Marshall
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, Alvaro Escorcia said:

Hello

I reactivated my account and am trying t use vpilot and log-on to the VATSIM flight network

But I get this message: "Network error: Invalid CID/password" - I am using the same CID as I do for this website, 

How do I fix this? IS there a place to reset my password fr the flight network?

Regards

Alvaro Escorcia

VATSIM# 1275099

Heya, 

I'd give it up to 24 hours for your account status to be distributed across the entire network.