You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VAF for VSOP

William Reid 838240

Matt Chase 974571
Posted
Posted

What happened to Virtual Kuwaiti AF?

Matt Chase

VATPAC C1 /O

Dominic Manning 811381
Posted
Posted

I don't mean to be rude, but you are becoming a joke.

You switch between creating this and that VSOA group, you ask for help creating websites and aircraft paint jobs. Yet we still see NOTHING happening.

William Reid 838240 Replies: 15 Views: 388 Forum: Special Operations Administration Posted: 16 Oct 2006 19:16 Subject: Virtual IAF

I'm Woundering if anyone would like to help me get started a vIAF, we need 10+ pilots to start off with and a website if you would like to help start plz reply to this topic and if u have msn leave th ...

William Reid 838240 Replies: 8 Views: 362 Forum: Africa & Middle East Region Posted: 15 Oct 2006 02:00 Subject: VUAEAF

i'm gonna reopen the vuaeaf ne one keen contact me here we need 10 pilots and a website to start off with whos keen

William Reid 838240 Replies: 17 Views: 638 Forum: Special Operations Administration Posted: 09 Oct 2006 08:04 Subject: Canadian Forces

i can help, i can become an commanding officer of a CF-188 sqn, previous is with vUSN,VMarines, RVAF, Virtual Air New Zealand, and vRNZAF

William Reid 838240 Replies: 1 Views: 206 Forum: Russia Posted: 26 Aug 2006 08:00 Subject: Virtual Russian air Force

is ne 1 keen to see this vaf started i am and i'm from new zealand and i love russian aircraft

William Reid 838240 Replies: 1 Views: 166 Forum: Oceania Posted: 11 Aug 2006 04:09 Subject: Virtual Origin Pacific

Does ne one know about this being around if not are there any keen people to start this up with me

William Reid 838240 Replies: 4 Views: 277 Forum: Oceania Posted: 05 Aug 2006 06:11 Subject: vRNZAF

Hi, I was woundering if anyone else here is keen to see the Virtual Royal New Zealand Air Force back on vatsim special ops, if so please registor your support here.

William Reid 838240 Replies: 2 Views: 32 Forum: Oceania Posted: 05 Nov 2006 05:30 Subject: VAF for VSOP

Hi i'm gonna start either vRNZAF or vRAR (australian army aviation), please place your votes here so i know which one will have the great sucuss

William Reid 838240 Replies: 0 Views: 28 Forum: Africa & Middle East Region Posted: 04 Nov 2006 00:40 Subject: virtual Kuwaiti Air Force

Hi guys i'm starting up a virtual kuwaiti air force, i'm just getting a website all sorted and aircraft painted. so if your keen to join please feel free to email me at rotoprimadventure hotmail.com. ...

William Reid 838240 Replies: 15 Views: 203 Forum: Special Operations Administration Posted: 03 Nov 2006 08:30 Subject: VAF Poll

I would like to have everyone opinion on what they would like to see open in the vsop area,

Out off

Virtual Russian Air Force

Virtual Kuwaiti Air Force

Virtual Swiss Air Force

Virtual Royal ...

William Reid 838240 Replies: 12 Views: 633 Forum: Africa & Middle East Region Posted: 31 Jul 2006 19:48 Subject: Middle Eastern AF in Vatsim SO

Can i have peoples idea of which virtual air force in the middle east you would like to start up, i quite like to get a Virtual UAE AF up and running if your keen let me know please.

thanks

How many of these groups are now flying?

Can anyone else here see a pattern forming?

Why are you trying to start ANOTHER group?

To be honest, I doupt you will ever get even a basic group running given your past history.

Again, I don't mean to be rude, but the evidence says it all.

William Reid 838240
Posted
Posted

ok for 1 some of the like the virtual canadian airforce i was helping and others i was putting an idea to, there is no pattern, the reason why i stop is because i have heard from nobody in an month if they can help so its not a pattern and i'm contining with the virtual kuwaiti air force

William Reid 838240
Posted
Posted

ok for 1 some of the like the virtual canadian airforce i was helping and others i was putting an idea to, there is no pattern, the reason why i stop is because i have heard from nobody in an month if they can help so its not a pattern and i'm contining with the virtual kuwaiti air force

Robbie Close 936559
Posted
Posted

I agree with Mr. Manning dont ask people to vote just do what u feel p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ionatly about.. I believe you are a kiwi and have been with the vRNZAF before, my vote do that

Robbie Close

Member of RAAFvirtual and RANvirtual

William Reid 838240
Posted
Posted

i'm going to start, the vRNZAF thats my final descion, if anyone can help please email me at [email protected], i don't care if it takes me 10 yrs to get started i would like to see the vrnzaf in the air.

sorry about all the other posts

Robbie Close 936559
Posted
Posted

Thats the attitude we have been waiting to hear!

Robbie Close

Robbie Close 936559
Posted
Posted

No mate sorry, i got enough on my plate at RANvirtual, that I am running atm.

Robbie Close