You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATNAF merges with VATME

Chriss Klosowski

Chriss Klosowski
Posted
Posted (edited)

VATME_Expansion.thumb.png.cd5f36d3b78fb23689471dfb5109f1f8.png

forum_divider.png.84f9744b060ea818522eba9271c38a48.png

VATSIM Middle East would like to announce after discussions with the VATAME regional director that we have merged parts of the North African Division with our Middle East Division. This was done to keep parts of the vACCs within an active division as we slowly close the North African division. This means that members will now be part of the VATSIM Middle East Division (VATME) for the following vACCs:

• Algeria vACC
  • Chad vACC
  • Eritrea vACC
  • Ethiopia vACC
  • Libya vACC
  • Morocco vACC
  • Niger vACC
  • Somalia vACC
  • Sudan vACC
  • Tunisia vACC

NOTE: vACCs marked in bold are vACCs that have staff meaning you will be required to contact them for ATC training / visiting. vACCs not marked in bold are considered as OpenAirspace, members wishing to control these area's will have to wait until the HQ has been adapted to accept these vACCs as part of our OpenSkies program.

Members will slowly be re-assigned to the VATSIM Middle East Division by the regional staff. We invite members who haven't done so to login to our VATAME HQ system where you can find many features and guides for vACC Information, ATC Training and much more!

VATSIM Middle East will now be known as the VATSIM Middle East & North Africa Division.

forum_divider.png.84f9744b060ea818522eba9271c38a48.png

Members are also encouraged to join the VATSIM Middle East & North Africa Discord which you can join with this invite link: https://discord.gg/Hvxm5Ky, if you have any questions to the divisional team you may contact them via [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Edited by Chriss Klosowski
  • Like 4
CHRISS KLOSOWSKI
Division Director, VATSIM Middle East & North Africa  
VATSIM Network Senior Supervisor, Team 5
##  [email protected] 
##
 http://vatsim.me/    

1185353147_Signature(1).png.e6818c4256541cb309a1888bad7c9d33.png

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted

I hope this will increase the coverage and uptime; with MSFS I can't wait to explore what Africa has to offer!

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

Deon Mathews
Posted
Posted
On 8/7/2020 at 3:02 PM, Mats Edvin Aaro said:

I hope this will increase the coverage and uptime; with MSFS I can't wait to explore what Africa has to offer!

I'll be happy to take you in a guided tour of South Africa!

Deon Mathews

VATSIM Marketing & Communications Team