You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Can't login

Marcell Csendes

Marcell Csendes
Posted
Posted

Hey,

I have inserted the right CID and password, but it keeps disconnecting me with invalid CID/Password, I could even login to VATSIM without any issue on the website and manage my data as well, my account is also active, so I really don't know whats wrong.

There are no white spaces in my details neither, please help.

Marcell Csendes
Posted
Posted

How can I Request new password?

Marcell Csendes
Posted
Posted

It didn't help, still getting the same msg.

• 2 weeks later...
fred koch
Posted
Posted (edited)

Same problem here with returning Vatsim User 

REquested new password earlier today and received it.

NOw able to logon to forum and other parts of Vatsim by Vpilot keeps rejecting logon with invalid CID/Password.

Perhaps give it another try with requesting another new password?

Tried change password., Password change accepted but still invalid CID/Password.
Pethaps the change needs time to be processed in the network?

INdeed after some time my logon worked and i was able to perform an initial fligth eham-egll

Edited by fred koch

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes. As many other posts in this forum state, it can take anywhere between 4h and 24h 🙂

Edited by Nestor Perez

Me.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

There is one note, and one note only, on the Reactivation and New Password Pages (and this note also appears on the Register page).....

Just one note....  That's it!  Not a lot to read! 🙂

It can take up to 24 hours (although normally much less) for new/updated membership information to be passed to all servers. Within the first 24 hours after registering, reactivating your account, or a password change, if your preferred server rejects your credentials, you are welcome to keep trying different servers in the hopes of finding one that will work

That said, our tech team is looking into possible ways to improve the sync rate to allow for faster ability to log in.

🙂

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations