You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.
IMPORTANT: We will no longer promote events by VATSIM Divisions or vACC's posted in this forum. This section will transition to allow for publishing of unofficial events and groupflights. Contact your vACC director for event publishing access to myVATSIM. ×

[22 AUG 20 | 16-22z] Cargo Ops Leipzig

Sven Dolata

Sven Dolata
Posted
Posted (edited)

Leipzig_Cargo_NET.png

Choosing a flight destination, it is not always about beautiful beaches or bright shining skylines - even if we can offer that too in the vicinity of the cities Leipzig and Halle. Some planes even don't have windows but big doors for loading. Of course, we are talking about cargo planes! This is what the airport Leipzig/Halle is specialized in and we want to use that to present you an overlong event. On August 22nd between 16 and 22z, you can pick your favorite cargo aircraft and use the facilities of the DHL-cargo terminal in the south of the airport. Passenger aircraft are also warmly welcome and belong to the northern apron, right next to the autobahn!

Nicht immer geht es bei der Wahl eines Flugziels um schöne Strände oder hell erleuchtete Skylines - auch wenn wir diese in der Umgebung von Leipzig und Halle auch bieten können. Manche Flugzeuge haben keine Fenster, sondern große Luken zur Be- und Entladung. Die Rede ist vom Transport von Luftfracht. Darauf ist der Flughafen Leipzig/Halle spezialisiert und dies möchten wir nutzen, um euch zu einem Event mit Überlänge einzuladen: Am 22. August könnt ihr von 16 bis 22z euer liebstes Cargoflugzeug rausholen und euch am DHL-Cargoterminal im Süden des Flughafens abfertigen lassen. Aber auch die Passagierflieger finden am Terminal direkt an der Autobahn einen Platz und sind herzlich Willkommen!

Edited by Sven Dolata

Sven Dolata
Posted
Posted

Dear Deon,

I have exchanged the Banner in my post above. The format I used was incorrect in regard to the vatsim event calendar.

If it's not too much trouble, I would be thankful for an update.

Thanks and kind regards,

Sven

p.s.: I don't know if you are updated on this so I will send you a short PM.

Deon Mathews
Posted
Posted

Banner changed as requested. Have a good event!

Deon Mathews

VATSIM Marketing & Communications Team

Sven Dolata
Posted
Posted

You're the best!

TY!

• Like 1