You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vpilot no model found?

shahar kujman

shahar kujman
Posted
Posted

hey just downloaded the vpilot for fs2020 and it cant find any airplane models. so i cant see another pilots i try uninstall vpilot but it didnt fix it 

vipilot.png

Koen Meier
Posted
Posted (edited)

there is currently no modelmatching, likes of FLAI, available for the new sim. this was explained in the FQ, on the new sim in the announcements section.

Edited by Koen Meier

shahar kujman
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

there is currently no modelmatching, likes of FLAI, available for the new sim. this was explained in the FQ, on the new sim in the announcements section.

ok thanks

Aditya Nair
Posted
Posted

Hello, 

I am a bit confused, because if no models are found, how do I choose a recent aircraft to start vpilot? Is vpilot not working at this time then?

Thanks in advance.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

The recent aircraft list is just a list of aircraft types and callsigns that you have connected with recently. If this is your first time using vPilot, you just need to enter your callsign and type code in the boxes provided.

Model matching is all about how you see other aircraft, not how they see you. For MSFS, vPilot will just use the default models that come with the sim, since there are not yet any third-party model sets for the new sim.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Version 2.6.2 now shows a proper model count for MSFS.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC