You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Network error: Invalid egg CID/password

• fixed
  • vpilot

Christian Macklin

Christian Macklin
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi all, as per subject I am getting continuous Network error: Invalid CID/password errors.

I have reset my password multiple times and egg I am definately typing the currect ID and password (To my knowledge!)

I am trying to connect using VPilot and MSFS2020

Can anybody help please as I'm eager to get flying 🙂

Edited by Christian Macklin

Adam Trzcinski
Posted
Posted

Your ID 1515371 was just issued today. It may take up to 24hrs before you can actually connect to the FSD Servers. Try again this evening or tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

VATSIM Germany

www.ftw-sim.de | Fly-The-World economic simulation

Christian Macklin
Posted
Posted

Oki dok, thanks will try later

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Every time you reset it the countdown starts all over again. This being said, if you have stopped resetting it, you should now be able to connect.

• Like 1

Me.

Christian Macklin
Posted
Posted (edited)

Issue seems fixed now and am able to log in. Just waiting an hour or so after account creation was the fix as mentioned above

However FS2020 is unplayable at extremely low egg rates when logged into VPilot; an issue which seems common but is being worked on - thanks guys for help anyway ^^

Edited by Christian Macklin
quick tidyup (egg 67)

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Yes indeed.  Asobo announced on 27 Aug they have a fix for the bug and will be deploying it within 7 days of the 27th (i.e. by 03 Sep).  https://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-flight-simulators-latest-patch-notes-released/

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations