You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Problemas con el examen

Luis Mauricio Palacio Orozco

Luis Mauricio Palacio Orozco
Posted
Posted

hola, hoy he conocido vatsim y tengo muchas ganas de utilizarlo. estaba haciendo todos los procedimientos, hasta que llegue al examen. lo termine y cuando le daba en finalizar me daba error 404 y lo intente de nuevo y me dijo lo mismo .. ya al rato no lo pude seguir intentando por que me dijo q se me acabo el tiempo. agradeceria su ayuda. saludos¡ edito: acabo de revisar y saque todas las respuestas buenas.. menos una pero me aparece q no conteste ninguna.. no se q paso.. gracias de nuevo

Mod translated:

hello, today i met vatsim and i really want to use it. I was doing all the procedures, until I get to the exam. I finished it and when I gave it to finish it gave me a 404 error and I tried again and he said the same thing .. after a while I could not keep trying because he told me that my time is up. I'd appreciate your help. Greetings! I edit: I just checked and got all the good answers .. except one but it appears that I did not answer any .. I do not know what happened .. thanks again