You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Experience Transfer

Jamal Pratt

Go to solution Solved by Mats Edvin Aaro,

Jamal Pratt
Posted
Posted

I started the process to convert my FAA licenses into vatsim license. I submitted proof and I did not receive a confirmation or any visual representation on the website that it’s pending. 

can someone confirm it’s been received?

logo.png

CEO/President

Jamal.Pratt(at)flyoasis.org

Matthew Bartels
Posted
Posted

I can't confirm it, but all the requests are currently handled by one person. Give it a couple of days and if it has not been processed, try emailing pilot training,

• Thanks 1

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Forever and always "Just the events guy"

• Solution
Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted

Matt is correct, all request are handled manually by the Vice President: Pilot Training. If nothing has been done after a reasonable amount of time, email him at [email protected]. Note that it might take a week or so. 🙂

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

Mark Farmer
Posted
Posted

I received an email confirming my rating was upgraded to PPL but it's still showing as P0. Would there also be a bit of a lag between the email and updating the status in my profile?

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Mark Farmer said:

I received an email confirming my rating was upgraded to PPL but it's still showing as P0. Would there also be a bit of a lag between the email and updating the status in my profile?

There might be, yes. Give it some hours and then check back, it should have been updated. 🙂

• Like 1

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

• 2 months later...
Mark Farmer
Posted
Posted

Hi Mats,

Was just checking in and my rating has not been updated yet to PPL. Can you check it or advise if I should do something to have it looked into?

Thank you.

On 9/9/2020 at 4:23 PM, Mats Edvin Aaro said:

There might be, yes. Give it some hours and then check back, it should have been updated. 🙂

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

Hi Mark,

E-mail [email protected] as suggested earlier and ask there. He is responsible for the pilot ratings and I am sure he can provide some answers to you. 🙂 

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Supervisor, Team Lead - Supervisor Team 1

spacer.png

Ethan Hawes
Posted
Posted

We had an unknown outage one day a couple months ago for approximately 20 people that had their rating change never processed. You must have been in this group, I'll upgrade you now! 

ETHAN HAWES 
Pilot Training Department
##  [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo