You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vpilot says invalid CID/password, but i know it's correct

Sophie Wyllie

Sophie Wyllie
Posted
Posted

heya. using vpilot with msfs20, can't wait to get started. but vpilot is throwing me an "invalid cid/password" error every time i try and connect. I know the cid and passwor di've iunputted in the fielkds re correct, as i've checked them multiple times. what am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance! :D
Sophie

Matthew Bartels
Posted
Posted

It can take up to 24 hours for everything to sync up. Have you completed your P0 exam in myVATSIM?

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Forever and always "Just the events guy"

• 2 weeks later...
Ryan Horne
Posted
Posted

I too am having this issue. i created my account weeks ago. I have completed my exam and have even tried a password reset. Ive tried all the different servers, manually typed everything (not copy and paste). Nothing works

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Ryan, what are you using for the fourth character in your password?  It should be a capital I as in India.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• 2 weeks later...
Ryan Horne
Posted
Posted

So I finally found a fix... Someone on steam told me to go login into something else that needs to connect with my CID, and once thats done, try vPilot again... It worked instantly!

• Thanks 1

Duncan Knox
Posted
Posted

Hi,

What did you use?  I am having the same issue.  I've tried your fix, but its not working - V frustrating as I know the CID and PW are correct!

Thanks