You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

UK FSX Owners interested in crewing ?

Jason Hickey 928972

Jason Hickey 928972
Posted
Posted

Hi all

Is there anyone in the UK or Europe (same timezones as me) fancy trying out a "crewed" flight ?

I've had FSX since its release and cant find anyone who wants to crew and cant think why thus making FSX a pointless upgrade for me

If anyones interested you can PM me to swap MSN details.

My criteria is any aircraft, any airline, any time, any location, any destination, any seat ! (Cpt or FO)

Hope to hear soon

Regards

Jason

Martin Tait 908838
Posted
Posted

www.thomsonflyvirtual.co.uk

Not quite open yet (just simple forums for our "potentual pilots" to join) but we will be doing a service for FSX users that want to fly multi-crerw, will be offering training docs of procedures written by a friend of mine and real world pilot, to ensure its high quality.

British Airways | B737 | EGLL

logo-red-small.png

Jason Hickey 928972
Posted
Posted

Hey Martin,

Thanks for your speedy reply

I have flown TOM liveries on vatsim as i like their "holiday" destinations/routes and would consider joining up when you're up and running (subject to acceptance of course).

I'll "watch this space" for the time being until you're up and running

In the mean time i wanna test it all out as ive not used the shared cockpit feature yet and want to get the connection thingy working correctly so i know how to connect correctly when the time comes !

Once again cheers for the reply

Jason