You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Welcome to International Airways VA! Where will you fly today?

Alexander Naughton

Alexander Naughton
Posted
Posted

Dear all,

It is with pleasure that today, 28th October 2020, I can announce the official opening of International Airways VA.

You may be wondering 'I'm in so many VAs already, why join this one? Surely it's just another normal VA?'

Well, International Airways is a lot more than your normal VA. Why not take a look at some of our features?

- We feature over 50,000 schedules from more than 200 airlines globally

- We have our own fictional division as well as more than 200 real-world airlines, with an average expansion rate of 3 airlines per week!

**UNIQUE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRWAYS** We at International Airways are always striving to achieve the highest level of realism achievable. So we have decided to implement our own ACARS and dispatch system, which you would find at a real airline! There is always a Dispatcher on duty who you can contact, from your own MCDU, via ACARS who will offer your dispatch, load and clearance from the airlines point of view, as in real world airline operations

- Weekly events (often more than 1) performed on the VATSIM network.

So what are you waiting for? Join us now!

Any questions, feel free to drop me a PM or email at [email protected]

With best wishes,

Alexander Naughton

CEO, International Airways Virtual