You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Connected but no Radio Functions enabled

Roger Curtiss

• Board of Governors
Roger Curtiss
Posted
Posted

I have connected to the network and the voice server and am able to populate the Nearby Controller list and receive PMs from controllers, however, the blue COMI COM2 box at top left does not display any frequencies and I am unable to receive comms or xmit although I have confirmed I have radios properly tuned in the aircraft.

Roger Curtiss

VATGOV12

VP-Virtual Airlines & Special Ops

r.curtiss(at)vatsim.net

810159.png810159.png

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Identifying which aircraft would be helpful, and a screenshot of the radio stack would be as well. 

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

• Board of Governors
Roger Curtiss
Posted
Posted

sorry about the lack of information.  This is occurring with the SSG E170.  I have included a screenshot.  Left side shows radio stack and right side is the XPilot window.  In the screenshot I am tuned to 122.80.  I had another shot showing that I had tuned to 137.15 the FTW_CTR frequency.  Regardless, as can be seen from the XPilot window, no matter what frequency I have tuned no radio shows up in the blue box.  The good news is that it seems to only be an issue with this aircraft.  Zibo 738 works as it should.  So I will be checking with SSG folks for further clues.

2020-11-07.png

Roger Curtiss

VATGOV12

VP-Virtual Airlines & Special Ops

r.curtiss(at)vatsim.net

810159.png810159.png