You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Virtual NATO Ops

Eleuterio Ramos

Eleuterio Ramos
Posted
Posted

Greeting Folks

This forum is dedicated from Virtual NATO to all VSO's to post Joint Ops events within vNATO and of course, you all are invited to participate and have fun.
My CoD' will be posting their events for their countries and respective instructions.

Kind Regards

E S Ramos - CMC
www.virtualnato.org

image.png.906188efba1ee607f7eac9764a7137ce.png

Teodor-Gabriel Petrica
Posted
Posted

National Day of Romania - Military Representation
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 17:00-20:00 UTC

Dear pilots,
December 1, 1918 was the day when Romania was united, uniting with Bessarabia (today's Republic of Moldova). As every year, on National Day, the authorities organize the parade and the presentation of the military air fleet.
The Romanian Commander of Virtual NATO wants to invite the pilots of Virtual NATO, but also of the other VSOAs to join the aviation show on the occasion of Romania's National Day. What you should do? You have to fly between the two capitals of the two states: Bucharest Otopeni LROP and Chisinau LUKK by any plane, we prefer C130 and C27J.
Come and fly with us for Romania, for the Great Union and for virtual NATO!

Links: Romania VACC, Moldova VACC

National Day of Romania-1.png

Under radar control

ACCRO7 - VATSIM Romania

• 1 month later...
Jim Rish
Posted
Posted

I'm gonna just guess that aircraft carrier operations is not part of your NATO operations.  But, at least, from the look of your banner, my Mig-29, with or without tail hook,   would be.  I really don't know what NATO actually is for that matter. I like UKBB the most, and the scenery I downloaded.       https://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=clemenceau&x=0&y=0    

Anyways, I took a look at your website. That Prowler, or AWACS plane you got there is gigantic, huh?  ✈️

rocksalot.png

Jim Rish
Posted
Posted

Also, while I'm on the subject,  I was wondering about something in regards to ATC which I've never done. This is a picture of me hosting on the carrier bridge on FSX. Anyways, does the radar you use in ATC look similar to this?  

radarpanel.png

carrierradar.jpg

rocksalot.png

Eleuterio Ramos
Posted
Posted (edited)

@Jim Rishhi yes, it can be played as tower view in VRC, the most successful way is with Euroscope

also,  UKBB as is the Kyiv Boryspil International Airport, in the capital of Ukraine, isn't a NATO member but is a NATO Partner for Peace witch we recently started & perform at vNATO

You are welcome to join us, however, the registrations are closed for the moment until current class graduates.

in any case, please send me an email if you have questions

Edited by Eleuterio Ramos

image.png.906188efba1ee607f7eac9764a7137ce.png