You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

FSX Aerosoft A320 crashing when proceeding direct to waypoint

Jakob Machherndl

Jakob Machherndl
Posted
Posted

When I fly on VATSIM with the Aerosoft A320 and the Controller tells me to proceed direct to ADAMA(Near Vienna in Austria). It's only happening when I am using ADAMA. It worked with other waypoints, but they where all in my flight plan. The ADAMA wasn't in my flight plan. Is there a way to fix that. I'm very thankful for every answer I get.

Jakob Machherndl
Posted
Posted

Alright thank you. Thought I might ask here because it only happens on Vatsim.

Jonas Helkey
Posted
Posted
On 11/19/2020 at 7:17 AM, Jakob Machherndl said:

Alright thank you. Thought I might ask here because it only happens on Vatsim.

This makes me curious. Only when connected to VATSIM this happens, but when flying offline, the same situation (DCT ADAMA, waypoint not originally part of the FPL), doesn't cause the crash? I'd be interested in hearing what the diagnoses over at the AS forums is.

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted (edited)

I cannot see how connected to Vatsim would cause the Aerosoft airbus to crash when trying to proceed direct to a waypoint.  

Edited by marcus holmes

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Or did he mean that it only happens on VATSIM because AI ATC never clears him direct to that point? 

Either way, if it's a problem isolated to that plane, I agree that it's best addressed with that plane's developer / support network. 

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png