You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

When installing I get "Not Applicable for MSFS"

Anthony Burkett

Go to solution Solved by Ross Carlson,

Anthony Burkett
Posted
Posted

When Installing the application Vpilot I'm getting an errors in the model marching which causes me not to be able to use the program. Please anyone can help. Running latest version 2.6.9. Running MSFS digital download from MS Store. Thanks. 

image.png.f57b7b6747a304840e5e283846b0ed4d.png

• Solution
Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

That's not an error. It's just telling you that vPilot does not scan for models in MSFS. It only does that in FSX and P3D.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Olaf Grosser
Posted
Posted

Hi Ross,

same here and understood.

So is it correct, that i can not put the Community Livery Path in the "Advanced" menu? This is blank here and not edible.

I loaded a Custom Rule though, which contents the liveries i placed in this path: D:\Games\MSFLS2020\Community\ivao_x-csl

If I start the flight, aircrafts are AI default sim-liveries.

So how to tell vPilot where to look for the custom liveries from, the path above?

thanks in advance!!

Olaf Grosser
Posted
Posted (edited)

here the screen, showing my current problem:

grafik.png.dab3762558585e5fa5c75e12454726ed.png

grafik.png

Edited by Olaf Grosser

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

You don't need to tell vPilot where to look for liveries that you use in custom model matching rules. vPilot assumes that the livery exists if you use it in a custom rule. You just need to add the vmr file, and that's it. (Obviously the livery must actually be installed for it to work in the sim, but vPilot doesn't need to know where it actually is.)

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC