You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VAT-Spy 'Toggle Inbound/Outbound Flight Lines' not working.

Alaqmar Gandhi

Alaqmar Gandhi
Posted
Posted

Hello,

So I have seen after the newest update the 'Toggle Inbound/Outbound Flight Lines' seems to no longer work.

Not sure if it is a issue just with me, but thought it would be a good idea to bring this up.

Regards, 

Alaqmaar.

Christoph Reule
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Alaqmaar Gandhi 1456521 said:

Hello,

So I have seen after the newest update the 'Toggle Inbound/Outbound Flight Lines' seems to no longer work.

Not sure if it is a issue just with me, but thought it would be a good idea to bring this up.

Regards, 

Alaqmaar.

Just tried with beta 8, and no problems here:

1.jpg.7caf537e1ff6455d7fe8a3738d55411c.jpg

2.jpg.7bebfbfdb5b3da45830c96973846347b.jpg

If there's no submitted flight plan this option is greyed out (logical since the program doesn't know the departure or arrival airport).

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

I think he's referring to toggling them for an airport, not a specific flight. That feature is also working fine for me. Make sure that there are actually flights inbound or outbound to/from the airport.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Alaqmar Gandhi
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Christoph Reule said:

Just tried with beta 8, and no problems here:

1.jpg.7caf537e1ff6455d7fe8a3738d55411c.jpg

2.jpg.7bebfbfdb5b3da45830c96973846347b.jpg

If there's no submitted flight plan this option is greyed out (logical since the program doesn't know the departure or arrival airport).

3 hours ago, Ross Carlson said:

I think he's referring to toggling them for an airport, not a specific flight. That feature is also working fine for me. Make sure that there are actually flights inbound or outbound to/from the airport.

Yes, I am talking about doing it for specific airports, and I have ensured that the airport has flights going to and/or from the airport.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

When you hover over the airport, does it show the inbound/outbound flight lines?

And is this happening with ALL airports, or just some?

It's definitely working for every airport I've tried so far.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Alaqmar Gandhi
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Ross Carlson said:

When you hover over the airport, does it show the inbound/outbound flight lines?

And is this happening with ALL airports, or just some?

It's definitely working for every airport I've tried so far.

It seems to appear this was a issue on my end, a quick re-install after deleting all the files seemed to do the job.

I assume it was something to do with some of my settings on VAT-Spy, but I haven't been able to figure out what it was.