You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Expedite ticket to reactivate VATSIM account

Nasos Zeppos

Nasos Zeppos
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi all,

this is my first post here as I'm new to this forum, so please accept my apologies beforehand if this is not the appropriate place to post my request (and obviously feel free to delete this post). I would like to ask if there is a way to expedite or somehow escalate my already open ticket in the membership area as my account has been suspended due to incorrect personal details. Apparently I created the account more than 7 years ago using a semi-nickname as last name (nothing offensive or out of the order though as you can see from my username) and for some reason I was suspended only 2 days ago without prior warning.

I created a ticket and provided the official certificate of my correct personal details so that they can be updated, but it's been almost 2 days now and there is no response from VATSIM management.

I am not sure about the regular ETA of such requests, however as I would very much like to connect and fly in VATSIM over this weekend I would like to ask if there is a way my request can be expedited.

Kind regards,
Nasos

Edited by Nasos Zeppos

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

You will have to wait, unfortunately. Tickets don't get lost, but there's probably a queue of tickets that will be worked on one by one, when time permits.

• Thanks 1