You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Fsx crashing during flight

Anthony Carter

Anthony Carter
Posted
Posted

Someone please help fsx crashes when Im late into flight

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted

You need to give more information than that for anyone to help you. Did you get an error message when it crashed?

Jim Rish
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Anthony Carter said:

Someone please help fsx crashes when Im late into flight

Happens to me all the time. 🙆‍♀️

rocksalot.png

Jonas Helkey
Posted
Posted

There are literally hundreds of possible reasons for this and I am honestly of the opinion that it would be much easier for you to try and find information on your problem than for us to ever possibly deliver. You're the one experiencing the way it crashes, you're the one with access to all the logs, you're the one who knows all your addons and stuff... Google holds an abundant supply of resources on FSX crashes (sadly enough.) You're just the only one who can do more than guesswork, at least until there is a very specific cause or at least suspect that's been identified.

Anthony Carter
Posted
Posted (edited)

There’s no error message that pops up when it does crash, I go right click to go to a different view and it just freezes, and I heard something about a uiautomationcore file that you can put in the main directory but I couldn’t find it anywhere

Edited by Anthony Carter

Anthony Carter
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jonas Helkey said:

There are literally hundreds of possible reasons for this and I am honestly of the opinion that it would be much easier for you to try and find information on your problem than for us to ever possibly deliver. You're the one experiencing the way it crashes, you're the one with access to all the logs, you're the one who knows all your addons and stuff... Google holds an abundant supply of resources on FSX crashes (sadly enough.) You're just the only one who can do more than guesswork, at least until there is a very specific cause or at least suspect that's been identified.

It usually crashes when I’m mid flight and try to right click to go to a different view. I have a few addons which include: riko 787 family,  justflight 757, cls dc 10, world of ai, and a few posky planes.

Mike Lehkamp
Posted
Posted

It is usually a scenery conflict. We are still using FS9 in our sim and we have a list of 5 cities that we consider "no-go" areas because of CTD's that have never been addressed. Fort Myer's, Florida for example. Doesnt occur until we climb out north, and above 10,000 feet. Who knows. 

Michael

1.jpg