You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Issues with Connection - Invalid CID/password

Alec Henderson

Alec Henderson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi, I am writing with an issue I have encountered.

I recently downloaded vPilot for use with the new MSFS. I am new to VATSIM and so I followed a YouTube tutorial on how to get it working. Everything was all the same until it came to connecting. The tutorial said to click "Connect" in the vPilot window and then input the following info, which I did. 

It told me that my CID/password was invalid (however it is correct, I verified) and that I was forbidden to join the Voice Server and disconnected me. I read a past topic from this forum that said to switch servers, I tried that, and it still didn't work.

I'm really excited to get this up and running however I decided I needed some help.

Thanks 🙂

Edited by Alec Henderson
  • Like 1

Alec Henderson
Posted
Posted

Oh, I seem to have placed this in the wrong section. If someone could help by moving it to support that would be great.

Matt Bozwood-Davies
Posted
Posted

Hi Alec

Your account is currently inactive. Please go here myVATSIM to reactivate it, give it a few hours to propagate through the system and you will be good to go!

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
oleh markovych
Posted
Posted

Он сказал мне, что мой CID / пароль недействителен (однако он правильный, я проверил), и что мне было запрещено подключаться к голосовому серверу, и я отключил меня. Я читал прошлую тему на этом форуме, в которой говорилось о переключении серверов, я пробовал это, но все равно не работало.

Я очень рад начать это делать, но решил, что мне нужна помощь.

Tomas Hansson
Posted
Posted

These are English forums. Please post in English so that we don't have to rely on Google translate to understand what you are asking.

It looks like you haven't completed your introduction exam yet. Go to https://my.vatsim.net/exams and take any exams that are assigned to you.

Tomas Hansson