You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

I cant go to my exams page.

Vladimir Gnezdilov

Vladimir Gnezdilov
Posted
Posted (edited)

I didn't go to the exams page. My exams page is unavailable after taking an orientation test. When I try to login I get this: Oh no! Something went wrong. Event ID: d0fe9b0e21344bbc9d68130831237e71 Please share the ID above. From there we can figure out what went wrong And each time the ID is different.

HELP ME PLEASE

image.thumb.png.7a7e6e68606de3aa01e54270909e12bb.png

Edited by Vladimir Gnezdilov
translation

• Vladimir Gnezdilov changed the title to I didn’t go to my exams page.
  • Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Seems like you sorted it out a few minutes after you posted this message.  Please let us know if all is OK, or not.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Vladimir Gnezdilov
Posted
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Don Desfosse said:

Похоже, вы разобрались через несколько минут после того, как вы разместили это сообщение. Пожалуйста, дайте нам знать, если все в порядке, или нет.

problem still exists. the fact is that I can not go to the page "my exams" in my Vatsim and when I try to go to the page I get the following result:

image.thumb.png.9197574ef0205ceeae83fadedc6936c2.png

Edited by Vladimir Gnezdilov

• Vladimir Gnezdilov changed the title to I cant go to my exams page.
Tomas Hansson
Posted
Posted

Make sure that you are not using auto-translation for the webpage. That seems to be causing problems for some members. That said, you have already completed your intro exam (P0) so there is really nothing else on that page that you need to access.

Tomas Hansson

Vladimir Gnezdilov
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Tomas Hansson said:

Убедитесь, что вы не используете автоматический перевод для веб-страницы. Это, как представляется, создает проблемы для некоторых членов. Тем не менее, вы уже завершили вступительный экзамен (P0), так что на самом деле нет ничего другого на этой странице, что вам нужно получить доступ.

thank you wery much for your help