You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Microphone doent work

Nikolaos Meretsolias

Nikolaos Meretsolias
Posted
Posted

Few days ago I bouth  new headphones which are the beats EP.  I have to set them with vpilot or something or even the headphones doesnt cennect with vpilot? Thanks

Koen Meier
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Nikos Mere said:

Few days ago I bouth  new headphones which are the beats EP.  I have to set them with vpilot or something or even the headphones doesnt cennect with vpilot? Thanks

there is some form of problem with bluetooth heatsets.

Nikolaos Meretsolias
Posted
Posted

these headphones are in a minijack 3.5 not bluetooth

Nikolaos Meretsolias
Posted
Posted

Can anyone please answer me? Can you please tell me how to set the microphone?

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted

Nikos does your microphone get detected by Windows?, have you done a microphone test on windows?

Nikolaos Meretsolias
Posted
Posted

Yes i did earlier today and is not detected by windows..i think that these headphones are cannot match with windows

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted

If you microphone does not work with Windows then there is no chance it will work with Vpilot. I did a google of Beat EP headphones and it seems a lot of other people have had the same problem as you. I think these headphone are more designed for mobile devices than for computers. Try updating your Realtek HD audio drivers. Go to device manager and search for updates for Realtek HD audio (that is if you have Realtek audio of course).

Nikolaos Meretsolias
Posted
Posted

I will do it and i will keep you know. Thank you very much Marcus for your help!!! If you like to you can add me on instagram as @athens_spotting (i dont do it for the follow,)

Koen Meier
Posted
Posted (edited)

Could be a cable issue perhaps.

Edited by Koen Meier

Nikolaos Meretsolias
Posted
Posted

Thank you everyone for your help! Finally i came up to using my smartphone as a microphone which it works perfectlly!!