You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vpilot error vPilot Model Matching not working in msfs2020

• vpilot
  • msfs
  • flight simulator

Nils Rosebrock

Nils Rosebrock
Posted
Posted

So idk if this has been discussed but as seen in the screenshot after downloading vPilot the Rescan Button for Modell Matching is greyed out and on the initial download it did not detect any models. I installed vPilot on my C: Drive and MSFS2020 is on another one. Might this cause th problem or is it not important where the Simulator an vPilot are installed. I tried reinstalling, installing on another harddrive aswell as running it as an admin but it doesnt change anything at all. So maybe someone might have an idea of what might cause thias problem.

Capture.PNG

Matthew Bartels
Posted
Posted

As there is no model matching set for MSFS right now the rescan button has been disabled by design. vPilot uses a hardcoded set based on the available default models to render traffic.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Forever and always "Just the events guy"

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Nils -- just to save yourself all that frustration next time, do a little searching around the forum first.  This indeed *has* been discussed, extensively.  As of this writing, the relevant topic is only three places down in the list from yours.

Capture.PNG.71c3e26f7956a7561139502a55f40ff8.PNG

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png