You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Live Map Info

Patrick DeWaal

Patrick DeWaal
Posted
Posted

I have noticed that every time I have filed a flight plan with SimBrief, that my data tag on the live map looks like it has every letter in the alphabet. I have tried to manipulate my information before I submit the final flight plan into VATSIM. But the data tag still does something weird or it shows "NULL". Can anyone help me out?

Koen Meier
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Patrick DeWaal said:

I have noticed that every time I have filed a flight plan with SimBrief, that my data tag on the live map looks like it has every letter in the alphabet. I have tried to manipulate my information before I submit the final flight plan into VATSIM. But the data tag still does something weird or it shows "NULL". Can anyone help me out?

It is part of the ICAO flightplan system that vatsim now uses. Simbrief uses the new prefile that is on my vatsim. Filling through vpilot for example will not result in the ICAO string you see.

Patrick DeWaal
Posted
Posted

Another question for you, if you don't mind...how do i find the fuel available in time on the LIDO?

Koen Meier
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Patrick DeWaal said:

Another question for you, if you don't mind...how do i find the fuel available in time on the LIDO?

That will be your block fuel.