You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Link new Discord Account

Luca Ciuffi

Luca Ciuffi
Posted
Posted

Good day,

I'm currently having a problem with my account. Basically Vatsim Hub (https://community.vatsim.net/servers/joined) says (in "joined" column) I have only "Vatsim Community Discord" in server list(so I should be able to see it in my Discord server list. It is not so). What I'm trying to say is that in "settings" column, the Hub shows the username "Lucabeagle#5055", which is different from that one I'm using everyday on my Discord account (VATSimmer20#7581). 

Now, the username shown on Hub is connected to one email, which I can't remember (obviously didn't remember email and also password). But the username of the account that I use everyday to talk with people is another (Vatsimmer20#7581). I'd like to join VATITA server on Discord... to do that I need to connect VATSIM account with the Discord one, but the link takes me back to the Hub and the Hub says that if I want to unlink my Discord account and link a new one, I first need to leave all Discord Servers I have hoined through the community hub. That isn't possible for me actually.

So... I want to connect to VATITA Discord server VATSIM Account... to do that I need hub... hub has an automatic login with the wrong username... I can't disconnect that username account from hub. Can I ask the administrators of VATSIM to throw out Lucabeagle#5055 from "VATSIM Community Discord server?"

I spoke and asked different people on VATITA Server, and they advised me to public a post here. So, please... can you throw "Lucabeagle#5055" out from VATITA discord server? Thanks in advance for cooperation,

Greetings. 

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Done! Please make sure you link the correct account in "Settings" before clicking on any server 🙂

Me.

• Nestor Perez changed the title to Link new Discord Account
Luca Ciuffi
Posted
Posted

Thanks very much for your quick help. Legend 🤗