You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

You have no exams assigned

Christopher Blinn

Christopher Blinn
Posted
Posted

I completed the 4 part orientation and when I go to the exam page I get "You have no exams assigned". The little clock in the corner is set at 0:00. How do I take the exam?

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

I see the exam sitting there waiting for you.  Suggest you log out of my.vatsim.net and log back into my.vatsim.net.  When you do, a huge box should appear in the middle of the screen looking like the one below.

image.png.6ecb971738ec034c29294c15a9339434.png

image.png

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Sean Lewis
Posted
Posted

Hey there,

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm in a similar situation. I'm sure it's been an hour since I last attempted the test but it still hasn't appeared.

Are you able to let me know how to give the test another go please?

Thanks in advance,

Sean

Christopher Blinn
Posted
Posted

Thanks Don. It was there. I'm not sure why it wasn't before. Thanks for your help!

Sean, I hope your solution is as easy as mine was.

Sean Lewis
Posted
Posted

Thank you Christopher, it turns out I was being impatient as it has now appeared for me.

Best of luck with it!

• 1 month later...
Joey Luyckx
Posted
Posted

Hey there, I've also just finished the orientation course but I'm not able to complete the exam since it doens't show up in the 'My Exams' section. I've tried loging out and back in but that hasn't done anything and it surely has been an hour since I finished the course. 

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, Joey Luyckx said:

Hey there, I've also just finished the orientation course but I'm not able to complete the exam since it doens't show up in the 'My Exams' section. I've tried loging out and back in but that hasn't done anything and it surely has been an hour since I finished the course. 

Try checking now.

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

Joey Luyckx
Posted
Posted

It worked! Thank you very much! 

• 2 weeks later...
Nigel Mothers
Posted
Posted

Hello all,

I too have no new member orientation exam assigned. I have done the four part orientation course. I have logged in and out numerous times over the last couple of days but there is still no exams there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lars Bergmann
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Nigel Mothers said:

Hello all,

I too have no new member orientation exam assigned. I have done the four part orientation course. I have logged in and out numerous times over the last couple of days but there is still no exams there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You don't have to do it because you registered before it was introduced.

• 7 months later...
Marcus Van Janssen
Posted
Posted (edited)

I do have the same issue unfortunately. I read through the New Member Orientation Course, the timer went to 0:00 and got the message asking me if I'm ready to take the exam. After clicking on Yes, I'm ready! I get the following screen.

My VATSIM ID is: 1604375

VATSIM Exam.png

Edited by Marcus Van Janssen
VATSIM ID

Removed
Posted
Posted

I have assigned you the exam, Marcus.

Good luck!

Marcus Van Janssen
Posted
Posted

Thank you very much Michael!

Alberto Bonfiglio
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Michael Mund-Hoym said:

I have assigned you the exam, Marcus.

Good luck!

HI, I am in the same boat... Vatsim Id 1604373

RJ Wood
Posted
Posted

Hello I am having the same issue. It is not showing up for me. Vatsim ID 1604079

Philipp Toschka
Posted
Posted

Same for me. I've completed the Course yesterday, but no exams are showing up. Vatsim ID: 1605053

Cheers,

Philipp

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Tech has just implemented a temporary workaround.  Anyone who has not had their exam assigned, or received an error because their exam was assigned with 0 questions, should reload https://my.vatsim.net/exams and the exam generation process will be restarted.  Thank you again for your patience!

Don Desfosse

• 5 weeks later...
Adam Buckle
Posted
Posted

just finished the orientation course but I'm not able to complete the exam since it doens't show up in the 'My Exams' section. I've tried loging out and back in but that hasn't done anything and it surely has been an hour since I finished the course. 

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

I've answered this question in another thread.  Please do not open multiple threads for the same issue.

Don Desfosse

Oliver King
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I'm having the same problem. I have completed the new pilot orientation, and reloaded the page, but I still have no exams assigned. My ID is 1372928.

Thank you

Removed
Posted
Posted

Oliver, you registered your VATSIM account before the P0 exam became a requirement for new members. Existing members were grandfathered in.

If you are encountering any difficulties connecting to VATSIM, and believe your issue is membership related, please open a ticket at https://support.vatsim.net/.

Oliver King
Posted
Posted

Understood, thank you for the assistance.

• 6 months later...
Spyridon Poulimenos
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I made an account back in 2019 but didn't really use VATSIM. However, now I am back (with MSFS) and I would like to attempt the exam, if possible, now that I have finished the orientation.  Could you kindly assign the exam to me?    ---- If that's not feasible, I understand, though.

Many thanks. 

Edited by Spyridon Poulimenos

• 1 month later...
Juri Kukan
Posted
Posted

Hi, as usual I have the same issue. I am on VATSIM since 2014 but after 7 years I want to join it so my account was non active. Now I really want to get back. I even did my PPL in real life 🙂. Could anyone sign me for the exam. I did 4 parts of it already 3 times. Thank you. J.

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Juri Kukan said:

Hi, as usual I have the same issue

Juri, you already have the P0 rating, so you don't need to do the exam. Once you rea tivate your account, you can fly again as before.

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.