You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vpilot changing radio frequency to 118.8

Darron Hedge

Darron Hedge
Posted
Posted

Hi all.  Sorry im trying to find a solution here of this but unable to.  Situation tonight flying A320NX latest stable version with MSFS and using vpilot 2.8.1 version for flight out of NZWN to NZAA.  I was able to speak to control to request push and start after given clearance but once pushed back my radio would automtaicly flick over to 118.8 (not part of control system at NZAA) and every time id change ot back it would defualt over to it.  No matter what frequency I changed to it would automatically default to this frequency making it unusable.  I havent done anything differently at all.   The only new thing on my setup is the MSFS latest world update and a new honeycomb alpha yoke but ive checked all bindings in case there is something going on.  Im not sure if it is this - I dont think it is - On of the controllers texted me to say he heard of the issue but didnt have an answer for it.  Any assistance appreciated.  

Chriss Klosowski
Posted
Posted

I think this follows up with one of my recent posts. The A32X stable build was broken with the recent MSFS update which has seemed to break the radios. I think the DEV build fixes this.

CHRISS KLOSOWSKI
Division Director, VATSIM Middle East & North Africa  
VATSIM Network Senior Supervisor, Team 5
##  [email protected] 
##
 http://vatsim.me/    

1185353147_Signature(1).png.e6818c4256541cb309a1888bad7c9d33.png

Darron Hedge
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, Chriss Klosowski said:

I think this follows up with one of my recent posts. The A32X stable build was broken with the recent MSFS update which has seemed to break the radios. I think the DEV build fixes this.

Ok thanks ive gone back to the dev update and will give that a try.  

Darron Hedge
Posted
Posted

Wasnt that issue at all.  It was that I had the AI co-pilot checked to manage radio comms.  cant believe I couldnt work that out as I always turn that off becuase CP ends up requesting a pushback.  First time didnt do it and thought it was a vpilot issue.  Sorry to bother everyone with this post but i was stumped all night.  Cheers.