You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

New Sim Pilot Looking For Humans To Fly With

Matthew Riches

Matthew Riches
Posted
Posted

I have Smart Co-Pilot for X-Plane 11 and VatSim although I haven't used VatSim yet as I'm still trying to get the hang of it (watched YouTube vids and listened in on the ground at various airports).
Would like to tag along with someone a little more experienced and get the hands-on approach to VatSim also, as I like to ask questions and YouTube only goes so far...

I mainly fly the Zibo B7378 and recently the ToLiss A319, any help would be appreciated and I look forward to hopefully flying with you!

• 3 months later...
Darran Johnston
Posted
Posted

Hi

Just seen this, I gather with the time difference you have made great progress ?

• 1 month later...
Alexander Deyneko
Posted
Posted

We are a very small group from different counties and use a lot of shared cockpit flights with SmartCopilot (X-Plane only) but in general aviation. I would say our group is specialized in shared cockpit flights or group flights. If it interesting to you, you're welcome

Our site: Virtual-Pilots.com (you can contact via contact form, bc I visit this forum VERY rare.

You can see some of our flights HERE

X-Plane shared cockpit flights and group flights only - Join us!

Site: Virtual-Pilots.com

• 8 months later...
Daniil Shulga
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey, welcome to the community. Pop by in my discord server, we have a nice Flight Sim community. Maybe we can schedule some group flights together! or just hang out and answer any questions you may have. 🙂 danpendr (discord.com)

Edited by Daniil Shulga

• 4 months later...
Alexandre Etzlinger
Posted
Posted

Hello! I made a similar post here
maybe you will be interested

• 4 months later...
Daniel Jimenez
Posted
Posted

I’d love to fly with you on X-Plane