You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Weekly events on Vatsim.net > Members > event

Hyungjin Kim

Hyungjin Kim
Posted
Posted (edited)

In Vatsim.net > Members > event, there are so many events that are held every week; Helsinki in sight, Stuttgart Online day, Hamburg Thrusday, Tel aviv online, Frankfurt friday, MONTEViernes, Santiago afternoons, Night Shift, Czech Online day, Bremen Jam, Milk run Monday, Dusseldorf Monday, EDDN-Nurnberg Montag, Lisboa FIR Online Day, Slovak Online day, Cologne-Bonn Online day, VACC-Austria Weekly Wednesday, EDDM Munich Mittwoch, I can't K-Wait, Greece online day ...

There are so many events on the website like this. It is true that I want to know what events there are, but I don't want to see this ordinary, common events. It will be better if you just write these regular events on the white blank which is left side of the 'Events' like this:

캡처.PNG

Edited by Hyungjin Kim

• Hyungjin Kim changed the title to Weekly events on Vatsim.net > Members > event
Koen Meier
Posted
Posted

This is linked to the events system I believe and just like a calendar you see repeated events show up.