You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Invalid CID/Password

Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
Posted
Posted

Hi there!

I'm a new user and I'm having problem when trying to logging to vPilot. I've completed the New Member Orientation Test (see below).

image.png.dbef1dfc96cb1b2e7121a470b2e3a210.png

After waiting 24 hours I was not able to login, therefore, I tried to reset my password. Now it has been 24 hours since I reset my password and 48 hrs since I've completed the test. I've also tried the troubleshooting steps I've found on this link :  with no success.

Any assistance you may provide it will be appreciated. 

Thank you, 

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Hi Carlos,

You did the right thing by opening a ticket.  And I'm glad you opened it with Technology; something's intermittently broken on their end 🙂  

However, in the meantime, while they look for and fix the cause, I've activated your account.  You should be able to log on anywhere between 4-24 hours from now (hopefully on the sooner end 🙂 ).

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Carlos Diaz
Posted
Posted

Thank you. 

Loic Antoine
Posted
Posted

I have a problem, i did the exam but i can't connect to vPilot (connexion failed, invalid CID/Password) 

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

[slightly frustrated] It appears that reading is a lost art....  You posted this to the forum just 19 minutes after passing the P0 exam..... [/slightly frustrated]

Don Desfosse

• 6 months later...
Constantin Igl
Posted
Posted
On 3/12/2021 at 2:23 PM, Don Desfosse said:

[slightly frustrated] It appears that reading is a lost art....  You posted this to the forum just 19 minutes after passing the P0 exam..... [/slightly frustrated]

On 3/11/2021 at 11:10 PM, Don Desfosse said:

Hi Carlos,

You did the right thing by opening a ticket.  And I'm glad you opened it with Technology; something's intermittently broken on their end 🙂  

However, in the meantime, while they look for and fix the cause, I've activated your account.  You should be able to log on anywhere between 4-24 hours from now (hopefully on the sooner end 🙂 ).

Hello,

i made the test like 3-4 months ago but still can’t connect to the server

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

@Constantin Igl You should check your email for further details.  Please do not create duplicate accounts in violation of the VATSIM User Agreement.  Member support is available at support.vatsim.net if you encounter any issues.

Don Desfosse

• 3 weeks later...
Niels Bregman
Posted
Posted
On 3/11/2021 at 3:21 AM, Carlos Diaz said:

I Have the same problem, only not a new member. 

Any assistance you may provide it will be appreciated. 

Thank you,