You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[18:01:08] Network error: Invalid CID/password [18:01:08] Error connecting to voice server: Connect failed (Forbidden - ) [18:01:10] Disconnected from network.

Korab Rashiti

Korab Rashiti
Posted
Posted

Je ne peux pas me connecter après 48 heures et après avoir passé l’examen. J’ai vérifié mon mot de passe plusieurs fois, rien à faire. Quelqu’un peut-il s’il vous plaît m’aider?

English: I cannot log in after 48 hours and after taking the exam. I have checked my password several times, nothing can be done. Can someone please help me?

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted

Hi Korab, this is an english forum, you’re gonna get a lot more help by asking in english. I will edit your post to include an english translation.

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Korab, I'm not sure if you were asking about your duplicate account (which is now disabled, by the way).  And your message didn't say what you were trying to log into.  But if it was your duplicate account, and if you were asking about connecting to the network, the issue is that you didn't complete the new member orientation on the duplicate account.  Don't bother; that account has now been disabled.

If you were asking about your primary account, and if you were asking about connecting to the network, I can see that you passed the new member orientation exam this morning (certainly not 48+ hours ago, as you stated).  

You should be able to log onto the network by now.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations