You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Hello folks!

Michael Ryan 1286383

Michael Ryan 1286383
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

I'm a huge fan of flying in the Caribbean, it's where I do 90% of my flying on Vatsim. I am in the process of changing my division to join you ladies and gents. I am real-world pilot with about 300 hours, about to finish my instrument rating. I truly can't say enough good things about the controllers especially, yet also the other pilots in this region. The controllers are just fantastic. I am a regular visitor to the island of Anguilla and have done some flying down there, and also spend a lot of time listening to the real-world ATC feed out of TNCM. The realism on Vatsim is just amazing.

Does anyone know of any active virtual airlines in the Caribbean? Seems like a lot set up shop and then disappear.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Mike

Pablo Maciel
Posted
Posted

Hello Michael.

If you only want to fly in the Caribbean, it is no necessary to change the Division, unless you want to join the ATC team there. In that case, please let me know and I will help you with the Division change.

Regarding the virtual airlines, you can see the approved VAs following this link: https://vasops.vatsim.net/

Hope it helps you.

Regards.

• Like 1

EJ Davis
Posted
Posted
On 4/8/2021 at 3:35 PM, Michael Ryan 1286383 said:

Hi all,

I'm a huge fan of flying in the Caribbean, it's where I do 90% of my flying on Vatsim. I am in the process of changing my division to join you ladies and gents. I am real-world pilot with about 300 hours, about to finish my instrument rating. I truly can't say enough good things about the controllers especially, yet also the other pilots in this region. The controllers are just fantastic. I am a regular visitor to the island of Anguilla and have done some flying down there, and also spend a lot of time listening to the real-world ATC feed out of TNCM. The realism on Vatsim is just amazing.

Does anyone know of any active virtual airlines in the Caribbean? Seems like a lot set up shop and then disappear.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Mike

Welcome aboard, Michael!

Feel free to drop by on our Discord server (I've sent you a PM). We have a number of virtual pilots who might be able to recommend VA's popular within the division. 

Regards,

EJ DAVIS
Division Director
## [email protected]
Facebook WWWvisit VATCAR.net
VATSIM Logo