You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSIM Technical Development

Marc Wheeler

Marc Wheeler
Posted
Posted

If you are involved in a technical way, i.e Webmaster, Infrastructure Manager, etc at an FIR, vACC, Division, Region, Affiliated Virtual Airline, Authorised ATO, or other services, and you have not yet joined our VATSIM Technical Development and Web Discord Server, please send us an email at [email protected]t to get a link. Here you can communicate with all technical people across the network, share resources, assist others and get quick access to the VATSIM Tech and Development teams!

I sent a request a couple days ago and I still have not heard anything back. Do you have any idea what the turn-around for this is?

Thanks in advance,

CXA001-1.jpgspacer.png

VATSIM: P1|C3

Tim Wong
Posted
Posted

Do you want your Virtual Airline to become an official partner on VATSIM or to participate in the VAA Program?
Visit https://www.vatsim.net/pilots/virtual-airlines

Tim Wong
Director of Virtual Airline Relations
VATSIM.net Virtual Airlines and Special Operations Administration
9KMxVhG.png

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Tim Wong said:

That server isn't available to the public. 🙂

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Marc Wheeler said:

If you are involved in a technical way, i.e Webmaster, Infrastructure Manager, etc at an FIR, vACC, Division, Region, Affiliated Virtual Airline, Authorised ATO, or other services, and you have not yet joined our VATSIM Technical Development and Web Discord Server, please send us an email at [email protected]t to get a link. Here you can communicate with all technical people across the network, share resources, assist others and get quick access to the VATSIM Tech and Development teams!

I sent a request a couple days ago and I still have not heard anything back. Do you have any idea what the turn-around for this is?

Thanks in advance,

Hi Marc! You will get an invitation shortly. Please have a bit of patience, the tech team are very busy. 🙂

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

Marc Wheeler
Posted
Posted

Much appreciated! 🙂

CXA001-1.jpgspacer.png

VATSIM: P1|C3

Kun Yu Lim
Posted
Posted

I want to be involved for the tech team for VATSIM as well, even though there are no slots. 

May VATSIM thrive as always.