You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATATIS URL not working in r29

Daniel Klepp

Daniel Klepp
Posted
Posted

Hello!

We are currently moving from UniATIS to VATATIS, but in the latest beta I can not get the vatatis link to work. Other controllers without the newest beta have no problems.

This is the link that is not working: https://10868052-review-feature-10-0ioy70.flightleveltech.co.nz/gen?arr=$arrrwy($atisairport)&dep=$deprwy($atisairport)&metar=$metar($atisairport)&apptype=ILS

C1/INS

Director of Norway FIR

Vatsim Scandinavia

Mark Walsh
Posted
Posted

I discovered this as well today.  Has something to do with the alias functions, i.e. $arrrwy.

Mark Walsh

Vatsim Network Supervisor

Adrian Bjerke
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mark Walsh said:

I discovered this as well today.  Has something to do with the alias functions, i.e. $arrrwy.

Try to use capslock as the ATIS airport, that seems to resolve that issue. So ZZZZ instead of zzzz

The issue Daniel is reporting has something to do with the hyphens I think, since any URL without those works fine.

Edited by Adrian Bjerke

Adrian Bjerke
[email protected]
VATSIM Scandinavia

Logo VACCSCA

Alex Dent
Posted
Posted

Hi All

Please direct any VATATIS issues to our support email [email protected] or the VATATIS discord.

I do not actively monitor this forum.

If anyone is still encountering the above issues please get in contact with me via one of the two above methods. A brief test shows lowercase ATIS airport working fine for me, so there might be something else going on beyond that.

Cheers

Alex

VATATIS Lead Developer