You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Tunisia online!

Zakaria Mouaffak

Zakaria Mouaffak
Posted
Posted

In 6 months, i have not seen Tunis center (DTTC_CTR) pop up this night. I always wanted to have controllers in Tunisia and it was shocking! 

I quickly planned a flight from Djerba to Tunis just to say "Hi" to the controller that logged on. But i was too late the controller had already disconnected and i was so upset!

I am so happy that there is somebody that actually logged on and it gave my hope that  one day somebody will log on! 

If you are the controller that was controlling DTTC_CTR at 9:15z "you are a legend". ("Merci beaucoup, j'aimerai bien te revoir une autre fois!")

Vatmena should organize more events in north Africa (especially Tunisia), because it is a beautiful country with a lot historical background!

Thank you for reading!1439332617_VAT-Spy5_5_20219_31_03PM.thumb.png.edd9e9a562e604864b8225bf4c7b1f62.png

• Like 2

Chriss Klosowski
Posted
Posted

Hello Zakaria!

Thanks for your feedback, Ali B. was on DTTC during this time. We have recently been updating our sectorfiles for the North Africa area and are slowly testing them out on the network. I do apologise if he had to disconnect before you could make a flight as we had to do some additional testing. We have events planned in the near future for the North African area so stay tuned!

• Like 2
CHRISS KLOSOWSKI
Division Director, VATSIM Middle East & North Africa  
VATSIM Network Senior Supervisor, Team 5
##  [email protected] 
##
 http://vatsim.me/    

1185353147_Signature(1).png.e6818c4256541cb309a1888bad7c9d33.png

Zakaria Mouaffak
Posted
Posted

Very nice to hear. I am exited to see more controllers in North Africa (especially Tunisia).

• 4 months later...
Houssem Merhben
Posted
Posted

I do same