You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSIM Flightplan not showing for ATC

Chris Megaw

Chris Megaw
Posted
Posted

Morning/afternoon/evening ALL,

After many months of successfully being able to lodge a FP from 3rd party sites or VATSIM direct I don't seem to be able to anymore.

While trying to prefile from external sites (Simbrief and my VA) I can submit a FP and have VATSIM accept it and I can pull it up and amend it, but whenever I log in (via Xpilot) ATC never have my plan even though I can see it on VATSIM.

I have tried filing direct from the VATSIM site to cut out the link from a 3rd party but still no joy.

Any assistance on what I may need to do to remediate this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

YPAD

Kirk Christie
Posted
Posted

Prefiled flight plans are linked to your ID and your callsign, are you logging in to the network with the same callsign you used to file the flight plan.

Can you fetch your plan via the pilot client?
Is your prefiled plan visible in places like vat-spy
Copy and paste the URL of the flight plan you are trying to submit, so that others can look over it to try identify any issues.

Kirk Christie - VATPAC C3

VATPAC Undercover ATC Agent

Worldflight Perth 737-800 Crew Member

Chris Megaw
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks Kirk.

Yes, logging on with correct (and only) VATSIM account.

Unsure of the C/S relationship?

I'll try retrieving it from X-pilot next time round.

Not using Vatspy, not visible on Vatastic.

https://my.vatsim.net/pilots/flightplan?altitude=33000&fuel_time=0302&raw=(FPL-WAT781-IS -B763%2FH-SDE3FGHIM3RWXY%2FLB1 -YPAD0900 -PANKI H247 CULIN Y59 RIVET -YSSY0140 YSTW -PBN%2FA1B1C1D1L1O1 DOF%2F210520 REG%2FN530WA EET%2FYBBB0134 OPR%2FWAC PER%2FD RMK%2FTCAS SIMBRIEF %26%26 CALLSIGN IS WALKER %26%26 VISIT US AT WALKERAIR US)&speed=479

Capture.thumb.JPG.b4e775ed56c890f1f39c9551c062bc0e.JPG

Edited by Chris Megaw

Kirk Christie
Posted
Posted

There is nothing wrong with the flight plan contents, it files fine. 

Vatastatic doesn't show prefiled flight plans.

1 hour ago, Chris Megaw said:

Unsure of the C/S relationship?

The relation ship is, for a prefiled flight plan to match with the person who filed it, your ID and Callsign must match, you must log in as WAT781 and with the same ID that you used to file the plan.

If some one logs in as WAT781, it wont match with them, if you log in with a callsign other than WAT781 it wont match with you.

Prefile.jpg

Kirk Christie - VATPAC C3

VATPAC Undercover ATC Agent

Worldflight Perth 737-800 Crew Member

Andrew McCabe
Posted
Posted (edited)

I can see from your stats page that you logged in as WAC781 rather than WAT781 on  20 May.   Not sure if that was the occasion you had the issue with ?

Edited by Andrew McCabe

• 1 month later...
Chris Megaw
Posted
Posted

Apologies Kirk & Andrew for the delay.

Correct with the C/S association.

All working as advertised.

Thanks

Chris

WAT781