You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

When having ATC control, on takeoff or approach, the plane turns off completely.

JAIME VARGAS ARAN 959717

JAIME VARGAS ARAN 959717
Posted
Posted (edited)

[Mod: traducido al inglés]

Estimados pilotos, ¿podrían ayudarme con respecto a la siguiente falla?

En despegue con ATC: Tras el inicio del despegue con autorización del controlador (ATC), una vez en el aire el avión se apaga por completo y no es posible reiniciarlo, la comunicación con ATC sigue activa.

En Aterrizaje con ATC: Después de que el Controlador (ATC) me lleve y dirija mi aproximación, a aprox. Al final, el avión se apaga por completo sin poder reiniciarlo nuevamente, la comunicación con ATC sigue activa.

En Despegue y Aterrizaje sin ATC (On-Line): El avión NO falla y despego y aterrizo sin problemas y me comunico con el resto de pilotos que están On-Line.

Mis especificaciones

1.- Avión: Aerosoft A320-A321

2.- Simulador: P3d V4.5

3.- vPilot: versión 2.1.19

4.- PC: CPU Core i7-7700k 4.2 GHz 8 MB

5.- Memoria: DDR4 8 GB

6.- Vídeo: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti

Dear pilots, could you help me regarding the following failure?

At take-off with ATC: After the start of take-off with the authorization of the controller (ATC), once in the air the plane shuts down completely and it is not possible to restart it, the communication with ATC is still active.

At Landing with ATC: After the Controller (ATC) takes me and directs my approach, at approx. In the end, the plane shuts down completely without being able to restart it again, communication with ATC is still active.

In Takeoff and Landing without ATC (On-Line): The plane DOES NOT fail and it took off and landed without problems and I communicate with the rest of the pilots who are On-Line.

My specs

1.- Plane: Aerosoft A320-A321

2.- Simulator: P3d V4.5

3.- vPilot: version 2.1.19

5.- Memory: DDR4 8 GB

6.- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti

Estimados pilotos, me podrían ayudar respecto al siguiente fallo?

Al despegue con ATC: Después de que inicio el despegue con la autorización del controlador (ATC), ya en el aire el avión se apaga por completo y no es posible reiniciarlo, la comunicación con el ATC sigue activa.

En Aterrizaje con ATC:  Después que me toma el Controlador (ATC) y dirige mi aproximación, en la aprox. final el avión se apaga por completo sin poder reiniciarlo nuevamente, la comunicación con el ATC sigue activa.

Al despegue y Aterrizaje sin ATC (On -Line)  : NO se produce el fallo del avión  y realizo el despegue y aterrizaje sin problemas y comunicado con el resto de los pilotos que se encuentren On-Line.

Mis especificaciones

1.- Avión : Aerosoft A320-A321

2.- Simulador: P3d V4.5

3.- vPilot: versión 2.1.19

5.- Memoria: DDR4 8 GB

6.- Vídeo: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti

Edited by JAIME VARGAS ARAN 959717
Translated

Mats Edvin Aaro
Posted
Posted

This is an english forum, you will get a lot more help if you post in english. 🙂

Mats Edvin Aarø
Assistant to the Vice President - Supervisors
VATSIM General Manager: Member Engagement
[email protected]

VATSIM logo new

• Mats Edvin Aaro changed the title to When having ATC control, on takeoff or approach, the plane turns off completely.
Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Do you use any Carenado aircraft for model matching?

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

JAIME VARGAS ARAN 959717
Posted
Posted

I only use the ones that come with the professional Aerosoft A320 / A321, with some planes repainted for other companies.
The problem arises flying those planes.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, JAIME VARGAS ARAN 959717 said:

I only use the ones that come with the professional Aerosoft A320 / A321, with some planes repainted for other companies.
The problem arises flying those planes.

Do you get this problem with default aircraft?

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC